Corporate Tax Senior - Tax Consulting Team
Location: UK Support Centre
Salary: Salary up to £32,000 pa plus annual bonus (subject to qualifications and experience)
Salary level: Salary up to £32,000 pa plus annual bonus (subject to qualifications and experience)
Job type: Permanent - full time
Location: Bankside 300, Broadland Business Park, Norwich (Hybrid trial)
Due to continued expansion within the team, an opportunity has arisen within the TaxAssist Support Centre for a Corporate Tax Senior to join our friendly team based in Norwich on the Broadland Business Park.
TaxAssist is a multi award winning Franchisor and employer. TaxAssist Accountants is the UK's largest network of accountants specialising in servicing the needs of small businesses and self-employed individuals.
Our TaxAssist Tax Consulting team provides expert and specialist tax services across our nationwide network of accountancy practices. The team enables our network of franchisees to deliver service excellence to corporate and personal tax clients alike.
To respond to queries on corporate tax matters to both franchisees and clients.
To assist particularly in the drafting of advice on corporate reconstructions, employee share schemes, SEIS/EIS advance assurance and compliance applications and research and development tax relief claims.
To work as part of a team or independently as each assignment requires.
Building a professional rapport with franchisees, clients and colleagues.
Any other reasonable tasks to support the Tax Consulting Team or other Support Centre Teams.
You must be able to work independently with appropriate support.
You will be confident in engaging with franchisees and clients to build a rapport and offer solutions and direction.
You must be able to concurrently manage a number of cases for franchisees and clients.
You will have a working knowledge of the technical areas demanded by the role. Additional training will be given as required.
Qualifications and Experience
ACA, ACCA, AAT or ATT qualified. If part qualified study support may be available depending on previous experience.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and active listening skills.
A minimum of two years' experience in a professional accountancy environment.
Able to work remotely and to work well within a team.
- At least 1 year of recent experience in a similar role.
- Respect for your wellbeing and work-life balance. Overtime and weekend working are not part of our habit. We work a 35-hour week full time and offer part time and non- standard hours where feasible and appropriate.
- Free 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for all staff and qualifying family members.
- A fair remuneration package with up to 33 days paid holiday per annum including a Christmas shutdown
- Company sick pay
- Death in Service Cover
- Company share scheme
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Free car parking
- Subsidised gym membership
- An annual eye test paid plus contributions towards glasses (within policy)
- Auto-enrolled workplace pension scheme
- Study support
- Bonuses for performance, referrals and recruitment.
- We prefer to work together at our well equipped and appointed and ergonomically designed Norwich offices. Staff are well supported to work safely, comfortably and efficiently from these beautiful out of centre offices and also to work from home. We are trialling a 2/5 hybrid working pattern
- Preferential service from our in-house Financial Services team, including mortgages & protection products.
- Attendance at our 3-day annual conference event
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. If you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to: [email protected]