Technical Managers - Accountants & Tax Advisors
Location: UK Support Centre
Due to continued growth, we have 2 immediate vacancies to join as an Accounts and Tax Manager
The TaxAssist Group Support Centre is where our team provide expert support and training. This team enables our network of 400 TaxAssist Accountants practices to deliver tax, accountancy and advisory services to their 79,000 clients. Our specialist teams also provide Financial Services, Tax Consulting and Payroll services to our network.
Our purpose is to positively impact our franchisees as they develop their business and support their clients.
A professional practice background
Experience of advising individuals and businesses
An accountant or tax advisor with a formal qualification or qualified by experience
If you are studying for a qualification or newly qualified and are passionate about developing yourself, we'd also love to hear from you
Responding to queries raised by the franchisees on the Technical Helpdesk
Participate in relevant training for the network
Participate in relationship building events with existing and potential franchisees
Participate in technical visits, currently remote
Any other reasonable tasks asked to do
We will recognise your contribution with:-
- Respect for your wellbeing and work-life balance. Overtime and weekend working are not part of our habit. We work a 35-hour week full time and offer part time and non- standard hours where feasible and appropriate.
- Free 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for all staff and qualifying family members.
- A fair remuneration package with up to 33 days paid holiday per annum including a Christmas shutdown
- Company sick pay
- Death in Service Cover
- Company share scheme
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Free car parking
- Subsidised gym membership
- An annual eye test paid plus contributions towards glasses (within policy)
- Auto-enrolled workplace pension scheme
- Study support
- Bonuses for performance, referrals and recruitment.
- We prefer to work together at our well equipped and appointed and ergonomically designed Norwich offices. Staff are well supported to work safely, comfortably and efficiently from these beautiful out of centre offices and also to work from home. We are trialling a 2/5 hybrid working pattern
- Preferential service from our in-house Financial Services team, including mortgages & protection products.
- Attendance at our 3-day annual conference event We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.