We will be explaining what you need to do if you are planning on setting up your own business as self-employed or a sole trader.
In this webinar we will be answering the following questions:
- What is a sole trader/self-employed?
- What are your responsibilities?
- How to pay yourself?
- What expenses are allowable?
- How to register and set up as self-employed?
- What are your ongoing duties and key dates to remember?
Samantha Skyring FCCA ACIPP MAAT, Group Communications & Training Manager
Andy Gibbs ATT, CTA, Group Technical Manager
The live webinar was held on Thursday 22nd April, 3pm.
Register for this webinar
To register for this webinar, please click here.
Register for future webinars
To register to be notified of future webinars please click here.
View our previous webinars
Recordings of our previous webinars are available on our YouTube channel.
Last updated: 7th April 2021