Senior Bookkeeper/Junior Accountant
Based in Golders Green.
To maintain accurate financial records for all types of businesses. The post holder will be required to work flexibly towards deadlines in a rapidly developing office environment.
The key duties of the post are as follows:
- General book-keeping duties to include;
- double entry book-keeping;
- processing sales invoices;
- receipts and payments
- preparation of statements showing income and expenditure
- completing VAT returns
- preparing wages and processing expenses claims
- helping prepare P&L accounts and balance sheets
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between clients/visitors/enquirers and staff and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions
- Manage, organise and update relevant data using commercial software
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adherence to relevant health and safety procedures
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility
- Plus other duties consistent with the grade as directed.
Apply for this role
If you would like to apply for this role please complete your contact details below