PA/Office Manager - Full time
Based in Derby.
Our Derby accounting practice is growing rapidly and are seeking an Office Manager/PA to provide and deliver administrative and secretarial support to the Principal/Franchisee. The role will require you to manage the TaxAssist Accountants office and ensure the smooth daily running of all office functions.
- Full time: Mon – Fri 9 – 5 .30pm
- Salary: £18k - £22k
- Holiday: 20 days pa
About TaxAssist Accountants:
TaxAssist Accountants are the largest network of accountants who focus their accountancy skills specifically on small businesses and taxpayers needing a tax return in the UK. We specialise in providing accountancy services, tax returns, payroll, bookkeeping, tax savings and tax advice to small businesses and individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The key duties of the post are as follows:
- To provide administrative and secretarial support to Principal/Franchisee
- To be key person for liaison between Principal and clients
- To manage schedule and diary for the Principal and arrange appointments on his behalf. Organising and prioritising future commitments to ensure schedules not overloaded.
- Dealing with work of highly confidential nature
- Responsible for maintaining office supplies including stationery, literature, printer
- Daily banking/basic bookkeeping
- Prepare correspondence and paperwork
- Onboarding clients
- Ad hoc administration tasks
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Apply for this role
If you would like to apply for this role please complete your contact details below