Location: UK Support Centre
Salary: Upto £22,000 DOE
Salary level: upto £22,000 - based on skills and experience plus discretionary annual bonus (after probation)
Job type: Full time - Permanent.
Location: Bankside 300, Broadland Business Park, Norwich
An opportunity has arisen within TaxAssist Support Centre for an Inbound Executive to join our friendly sales team based in Norwich on the Broadland Business Park.
The company TaxAssist are a multi award winning Franchisor and employer. TaxAssist Accountants is the UK’s largest network of accountants specialising in servicing the needs of small businesses and self-employed individuals.
The role The role involves making and receiving phone calls to qualify new business leads who require accountancy services. This involves transferring callers to the relevant accountant’s office throughout the UK. While the role mostly involves taking incoming calls from our nationally advertised 0800 numbers, it also includes making calls to small business owners who have completed an online enquiry form via our website or via our partner channels. Full training will be required and no prior knowledge of the accountancy industry is expected.
The candidate The successful candidate will need to be able to manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner. They will be expected to show initiative and engage with callers and offer solutions and direction. They must be capable of working independently with appropriate support.
Qualifications and experience Essential Skills Desirable Skills
- Good phone and verbal communications and active listening skills
- Knowledge of MS office applications
- Able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Able to work remotely (initially)
- Customer service experience
- The ability to communicate and work well within a team • Experience/knowledge of MS Office and CRM tech
- 1+ years in customer service role
- GCSE level English Language
- Respect for your wellbeing and work-life balance. Overtime and weekend working are not part of our habit. We work a 35-hour week full time and offer part time and non- standard hours where feasible and appropriate.
- Free 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for all staff and qualifying family members.
- A fair remuneration package with up to 33 days paid holiday per annum including a Christmas shutdown
- Company sick pay
- Death in Service Cover
- Company share scheme
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Free car parking
- Subsidised gym membership
- An annual eye test paid plus contributions towards glasses (within policy)
- Auto-enrolled workplace pension scheme
- Study support
- Bonuses for performance, referrals and recruitment.
- We prefer to work together at our well equipped and appointed and ergonomically designed Norwich offices. Staff are well supported to work safely, comfortably and efficiently from these beautiful out of centre offices and also to work from home. We are trialling a 2/5 hybrid working pattern
- Preferential service from our in-house Financial Services team, including mortgages & protection products.
- Attendance at our 3-day annual conference event
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to: [email protected]