Financial Services Administrator
Location: UK Support Centre
Salary: Upto £30,000 depending on skills and experience
Salary level: Upto £30k Dependant on skills and experience plus discretionary annual bonus (after probation)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent (may consider part time for min 25hrs week over 5 days)
Location: Bankside 300, Broadland Business Park, Norwich
The Company TaxAssist are a multi award winning Franchisor and employer. TaxAssist Accountants is the UK’s largest network of accountants specialising in servicing the needs of small businesses and self-employed individuals.
THE ROLE: We are seeking an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join our friendly team. Previous experience in pensions and investment transfers in an IFA firm is essential. The role is responsible for effective administrative support to the team of advisors. As a financially regulated company, it is important our colleagues ensure there is accurate adherence to policies, procedures and regulatory responsibilities. This role will include building good relationships with clients, internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Provide outstanding customer service to meet expectations of clients, franchisees and colleagues including brokers.
- Timely and accurate processing of all client documents and returned queries to ensure that client’s needs are met.
- Responsible for the processing of all departmental administration tasks, with a high degree of accuracy. This will include recording and allocating leads to the Financial Services Team.
- Escalate any unresolved issues to the specialists providing them with enough information to investigate the issue.
- Adherence to regulatory and legislative controls.
- Continually and appropriately challenge policy, processes and procedures, recommending improvements to increase efficiency and improve quality
- Work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and promoting a positive work environment & team spirit.
- Confident in delivering an efficient, consistent and high-quality service at every interaction.
- Cover for mortgage administrator during periods of annual leave and sickness
- More specifically workload to include:
- Letter of authority issue and chasing
- Chasing financial information from clients
- Liaising and chase the networks admin team (VAS)
- Potentially helping advisers with FE analytics and Select a pension reports
- Helping new advisers get registered on Platforms
- Take client telephone calls and answer basic client queries and referring to advisers as needed
- Prepare and book in client review meetings including relevant paperwork
- Manage diaries and book initial meetings
- Send attitude to risk questionnaires to clients prior to meeting and chase
- Help clients with portal
- Periodically, help clients with medical applications for protection products
- Chase protection applications/doctors certificates
- Send marketing literature to franchisees
- Help Franchisees with introducer portals
- Help administer/manage our workflow tool (Finova)
Experience within a financial advice support role is an advantage preferably supporting IFAs with pension and investment transfers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience of working in pensions and investments administration is essential
- Some experience of mortgages and protection administration is beneficial
- Advanced organisation skills to prioritise and manage daily tasks and meet exacting deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and advanced communication skills (written and verbal) – ability to build rapport with advisors, clients and 3rd parties across all communication channels,
- Advanced problem-solving skills and flexibility to move between different tasks at short notice with ability to remain calm and to share information in a clear and logical manner
- High degree of IT literacy – to navigate a broad range of internal systems, including competent user of Outlook suite
- Have a confident manner, and be able to ask for help in the first instance, to help with problem solving and to enable you to progress and grow within your role.
- Respect for your wellbeing and work-life balance. Overtime and weekend working are not part of our habit. We work a 35-hour week full time and offer part time and non- standard hours where feasible and appropriate.
- Free 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for all staff and qualifying family members.
- A fair remuneration package with up to 33 days paid holiday per annum including a Christmas shutdown
- Company sick pay
- Death in Service Cover
- Company share scheme
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Free car parking
- Subsidised gym membership
- An annual eye test paid plus contributions towards glasses (within policy)
- Auto-enrolled workplace pension scheme
- Study support
- Bonuses for performance, referrals and recruitment.
- We prefer to work together at our well equipped and appointed and ergonomically designed Norwich offices. Staff are well supported to work safely, comfortably and efficiently from these beautiful out of centre offices and also to work from home. We are trialling a 2/5 hybrid working pattern
- Preferential service from our in-house Financial Services team, including mortgages & protection products.
- Attendance at our 3-day annual conference event
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to: [email protected]