Accountancy Software Training & Support Officer
Location: UK Support Centre
Salary: £30K - £35K pa- based on skills and experience
Salary level: £30-35k pa based on skills and experience
Job type: Full time -- Permanent (may consider 25+hr/week)
Location: Bankside 300, Broadland Business Park, Norwich
An opportunity has arisen within TaxAssist Support Centre for another Accountancy Software Training & Support Officer to join our friendly team based in Norwich on the Broadland Business Park.
TaxAssist are a multi award winning Franchisor and employer. The franchisor support centre is where our team provide expert and specialist support and training. This team enables our network of 400 TaxAssist Accountants practices (Franchisees) to deliver service excellence and a suite of tax, accountancy and auxiliary services to their 79,000 clients. Our purpose is to positively impact our franchisees as they develop their individual business enterprises and support their clients.
Design & delivery of bookkeeping, accounts & tax software training -- including for limited companies;
Provision of software focussed support on the core products used by the TaxAssist Network (TaxCalc, Ignition, Dext, Office365, Quickbooks, Xero*);
Design & communicate best practice processes spanning the software estate;
Design, maintain & deliver training courses to the TaxAssist network, using a combined approach of face to face and virtual (courses and 1:1, regionally and in Norwich); webinars (groups and 1:1); and self-study materials;
Maintenance of a central knowledgebase of FAQ across the software estate;
Participate in "relationship building" events with existing and potential franchisees;
Training & Support for TaxAssist Support Office staff in using key software (inc, Webinar software & setup).
*Note: We can provide training on all software mentioned if you are not familiar.
In addition to the above requirements, you must be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written. You need to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, to show initiative, be diligent in your work and you must be capable of working independently with appropriate training and support.
Qualifications and Experience
A strong professional background in bookkeeping and accountancy -- 3 years
AAT qualified or qualified by experience -- minimum 3 years
Ability to learn technology quickly through self training and instruction
Experience and confidence presenting to groups via a range of delivery methods
Desirable Skills & Experience
Experience in production and delivery of quality training collateral
Owner managed business (OMB) experience
We will recognise your contribution with:-
- Respect for your wellbeing and work-life balance. Overtime and weekend working are not part of our habit. We work a 35-hour week full time and offer part time and non- standard hours where feasible and appropriate.
- Free 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for all staff and qualifying family members.
- A fair remuneration package with up to 33 days paid holiday per annum including a Christmas shutdown
- Company sick pay
- Death in Service Cover
- Company share scheme
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Free car parking
- Subsidised gym membership
- An annual eye test paid plus contributions towards glasses (within policy)
- Auto-enrolled workplace pension scheme
- Study support
- Bonuses for performance, referrals and recruitment.
- We prefer to work together at our well equipped and appointed and ergonomically designed Norwich offices. Staff are well supported to work safely, comfortably and efficiently from these beautiful out of centre offices and also to work from home. We are trialling a 2/5 hybrid working pattern
- Preferential service from our in-house Financial Services team, including mortgages & protection products.
- Attendance at our 3-day annual conference event
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to: [email protected]