Auto enrolment legislation requires employers across the UK to automatically enrol certain workers into a qualifying workplace pension scheme and make contributions towards it.
Failure to do so by your Staging Date could result in a fine from The Pensions Regulator. So don’t get caught out - find out how we are helping clients meet their auto enrolment responsibilities with this exclusive offer from Salvus.
This service is currently available at an exclusive discount if you are a client of TaxAssist Accountants or decide to become a client, and offers fantastic auto enrolment benefits, including:
- Guaranteed acceptance for your employees
- State of the art, easy to use technology saving you valuable administration time
- Automated employee communications to help ensure compliance with regulations
- Compatible with all payroll solutions
- Employee & payroll information management
- Dedicated helpline
- One-off setup fee of £399 + VAT (60% off the RRP especially for TaxAssist Accountants’ clients)
- Support from our team of experts who can guide you through all aspects of auto enrolment, including communication to employees
Planning ahead and setting up a pension for your staff couldn’t be easier and the scheme can be activated when you are ready do so – at your Staging Date. Furthermore, Salvus' advisers are available to review existing pension schemes, recommend the right workplace pension scheme for you and set your scheme up. Additional fees will apply, but will be disclosed to you prior to Salvus undertaking work.
For further details about this pension service please contact us today and our accountants will be able to provide you with more details.
Salvus Master Trust is regulated by The Pensions Regulator (PSR number 12008536) and is a brand of Goddard Perry Consulting Ltd. Goddard Perry Consulting Ltd is the sponsor of Salvus Mastertrust and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (reference number 125376).