Bitesize Business Series | Episode 1
Join us on 26th February 2019 for our free webinar explaining HM Revenue and Customs’ (HMRC) Making Tax Digital (MTD) for VAT obligations for small business owners. From 1st April 2019, VAT-registered businesses with a turnover above £85,000 will have to keep digital records and file their VAT return using MTD compliant software.
- Date: Tuesday 26th February
- Time: 4pm
- Duration: 20 minutes (plus Q&A)
|REGISTER YOUR PLACE HERE|
The webinar will cover:
- What is Making Tax Digital for VAT?
- Who will it impact and when?
- Practical tips to prepare your small business
- Open Q&A for your questions – ask a question during the event or submit a question ahead of the webinar here
Who is it for?
Ideal for all small business owners. Bringing yourself up to speed on MTD for VAT is essential for businesses with turnover over the VAT registration threshold, but there are also lessons to be learned for other businesses that may be impacted in the future.
Can’t make the date?
- Sign up to receive a free recording of the webinar here
- View our related materials below
- Register for our newsletter to hear about future events and updates
If you would like to learn more about Making Tax Digital, contact us on 0800 0523 555.
- Making Tax Digital, everything you need to know
- Businesses affected from April 2019 (article)
- A short video introduction to Making Tax Digital
- Meet our Editorial Team