Call us 0800 0523 555

Contact Us

*COVID-19 update: Many of our shops and offices are now open for face to face meetings with strict social distancing measures in place. We also offer telephone and video consultations for all new clients in order to discuss your needs. Find the latest COVID-19 information available for your business.

Right For You

If you are working for yourself in any capacity then we can help you with your accountancy and tax needs

We typically provide accountancy services to self employed individuals and businesses that turnover less than £2m per year so if this sounds like your business then we can help. At TaxAssist Accountants we take pride in being different from other accountants. We clearly explain our work and are happy to act as business advisors in order to help you grow your business.

We work with the following business types:

Individual Tax Returns

If you need an accountant to complete your tax return then we can help you. We have specialist software which can review your tax saving position and file your return directly with HMRC. You may have a few years' worth of tax returns to complete and are concerned about this but we can still help you file these and deal with any penalties quickly and efficiently. If you are employed (PAYE) and are classed as a High Rate Taxpayer (HRT) then we can also complete your tax return. For more information, please see our tax returns page here.

Self Employed Sole Traders

We offer a number of accountancy solutions to assist you as a sole trader. Although being a sole trader is one of the simplest ways to get started in business, there are many processes that need to be followed. For more information, please see our sole traders page here.


Whether you are venturing into a new partnership or are already established, TaxAssist Accountants can help your partnership business with all of your tax and accountancy needs. For more information, please see our partnerships page here.

Limited Companies

If you operate as a Ltd Co then our accountants are experts in finding the best tax saving opportunities for you and your company. We can form a limited company for you and take care of the financial administration that goes along with it. For more information, please see our limited companies page here.


As a freelancer, you want to be in control of your income and be ready to take on the next project without the hassle of accountancy getting in the way. We can provide you with the right solution to meet your needs. For more information, please see our contractors page here.

Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) workers

We are set up to help CIS Contractors and Sub-Contractors complete their filing requirements and return any tax owed so if you need an accountant to help you then please do get in touch. For more information, please see our CIS page here.


We regularly complete tax returns for landlords with one or more buy to let properties. There are usually many tax savings we can apply that you may be missing out on if you file your own tax return directly with HMRC. For more information, please see our landlords page here.

If for any reason you cannot see your circumstances fitting into the above descriptions then please still pick up the phone to find out how we can help you.

Call us today to make an appointment with your local office

Consultations available by telephone or video

0800 0523 555

Contact Us