An experienced accountant is required for TaxAssist Accountants in Crawley. We specialises in providing a friendly, flexible and proactive all year round service to small businesses and individual tax payers. Similar experience in a practice environment is essential and ideally you will hold relevant qualifications such as ACCA/ACA/AAT.
• Preparation of Accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
• Preparation of Self Assessment Tax Returns for Individuals and Partnerships.
• Preparation of Corporation Tax Computations.
• Preparation of VAT Returns.
• Completion of Online Submissions to HMRC and Companies House.
• Provision of day to day business support to Clients.
• Responding to Client/HMRC/General queries by phone, e mail or letter.
The role involves on-going business support to Clients, so a friendly, enthusiastic and flexible customer-focused attitude is a must, as is the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
You will have excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, as you will be required to manage daily work load unsupervised and you must be able to work to strict deadlines and under pressure.
You should have excellent IT skills and experience with systems such as MS Word/Excel, SAGE, CCH, QuickBooks, Kashflow and HMRC/Companies House online processes is required.
The hours are flexible, initially based on 16 - 20 hours per week, but there may be an option to move to full time in the future.
This is an excellent opportunity for a capable individual, looking for variety and responsibility, to play an integral part in the on going development of this expanding business.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV, together with a covering letter by email outlining your suitability for the role and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please click here
Call us today on 0800 0523 555 or complete our enquiry form and we will identify your nearest TaxAssist Accountant in order to book a FREE initial consultation